DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Professional Services Market Global Briefing 2017" report to their offering.
'Professional Services Global Market Briefing' provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global professional service.
Professional service is a broad sector which comprises varied occupations which provide support to businesses of all sizes and in all sectors. The business entities which are engaged in providing professional services are generally referred to as professional service organizations (PSOs) or professional service firms (PSFs).
The Americas was the largest region in the professional services market in 2016, accounting for 40% market share. This can be attributed to high demand for services such as accounting, legal, advertising, photographic services and other professional services from companies across all industries. Europe was the second largest region accounting for 33% market share. Asia was the third largest region accounting for 19% market share.
Professional services firms are becoming more sophisticated in their use of social media for finding and engaging clients online, marketing their services and monitoring their competitors. An enhanced social media presence helps professional services firms to improve awareness of the firm, increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Markets Covered: General professional services, legal services and accounting services.
- Companies Mentioned: PwC, Deloitte, Bechtel, EY, KPMG, WPP, Publicis Groupe, Omnicom Group, McKinsey and AECOM.
- Geographic Scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8bc9zz/professional