DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chemicals 4.0 - The Era of Digital Process Production" report to their offering.
The objective of this study is to identify strategic opportunities for chemical manufacturers by extensively analyzing multiple routes toward expansion of their current product and service portfolios. It offers holistic analysis of both current and future trends and their implications on the chemical manufacturers in the light of economic uncertainty and rapidly changing end-user requirements.
With cost reduction and production efficiency being the critical goals for several manufacturers, IIoT-based technologies offer greater control and visibility across the plant and business operations. The research service also discusses the various facets involving IT-OT convergence, deployment of intelligent automation and process control systems, and the need for communication gateways to transform into digital chemical plants.
With 2016 as the base year, the study provides estimates of the market size and future growth prospects up to 2022. For this purpose, a specific methodology is followed that includes discussions with senior management of automation and chemical manufacturers and secondary research.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)-Publisher's Perspective
3. Research Scope, Objectives, Background and Methodology
4. Chemicals 4.0-Economic Perspective
5. Chemicals 4.0-Regional Perspective
6. Chemicals 4.0-Demand-based Product Portfolios
7. Chemicals 4.0-Evolution of Smart Chemical Manufacturing
8. IIoT in Global Chemicals Industry-Technology Trends
9. IIoT in Global Chemicals Industry-Industrial Cyber Security
10. IIoT in Global Chemicals Industry-SWOT Analysis
11. IIoT in Global Chemicals Industry-Digital Plant: Use Cases
12. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
13. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kjlcsc/chemicals_4_0