DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Baking Ingredients Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Baking Ingredients Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 6.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $22.08 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2014, 2015 revenue estimations are presented for 2016 and forecasts from 2017 till 2025. The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
- Adoption of westernized lifestyles in emerging regions
- Ongoing revolution in the processed food industry
- Increasing alternatives for emulsifiers to reduce production cost
- Growing frozen bakery products market
- Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
4 Baking Ingredients Market, By Ingredient Type
- Baking powder & mixes
- Colors & flavors
- Leavening agents
- Oils, fats & shortenings
5 Baking Ingredients Market, By Application
- Biscuits & cookies
- Cakes & pastries
- Rolls & pies
6 Baking Ingredients Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Partnerships, Joint Venture's, Collaborations and Agreements
- Product Launch & Expansions
8 Leading Companies
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Kerry Group PLC
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Royal Dsm N.v.
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Muntons PLC
- Taura Natural Ingredients Limited
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Corbin N.V
- Dawn Food Products, Inc.
- AAK AB
- British Bakels Limited
- Tate & Lyle
- Lallemand, Inc.
- ROquette Group
- Yakult Pharmaceutical Industry Co Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fj6392/global_baking