Wherever you sit in the aluminum supply chain, this directory is an essential business tool! Buyers, Suppliers or Customers can easily be found by purchasing the Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory.
The aluminum recycling segment continues to face challenges of tight margins and industry fragmentation - resulting in companies going out of business, being taken over, or new ones stepping in to fill the gap. In such a fluid industry, your need for up-to-date aluminum market intelligence is a significant factor for your company's future success in this industry.
Why spend countless business hours searching the internet for new contacts and business partnerships? Find new buyers, suppliers or customers easily, by investing in the Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory.
The Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory has been completely re-researched for 2016. Each company, old and new, has been contacted individually to ensure the information contained in the new edition is accurate and up-to-date. You can have fast, easy access to the most up-to-date and comprehensive industry guide around, saving you hours of time when sourcing a new supplier, buyer or simply trying to re-establish a business relationship.
The Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory will save you time and money if you are:
- Involved in sourcing aluminum, alumina or bauxite;
- Sourcing new suppliers as a trader or consumer in the aluminum business;
- A producer looking for trade outlets to sell to;
- Involved in the service sector and looking for potential new clients for your goods and services;
- Monitoring your competitors and the aluminum marketplace.
This new edition of the Asia Pacific Aluminum Directory lists producers and traders of aluminum and includes:
- Full contact details for companies and key personnel in the industry, including phone, fax, email and web address;
- Ownership, subsidiaries, associates and branch office details;
- Up-to-date expansion plans by company;
- Details of activities and materials produced or traded by company;
- A Buyers' Guide, with the producers and traders listed separately under their respective countries. Also includes a cross-referenced Index to help you find the right supplier for you quickly and easily;
- An alphabetical index to companies, useful when you need to find updated information on one particular organization;
- A listing of key personnel by business area, helping you to track down that contact who's moved without telling you, or to access specific departments at companies;
- All in an easy-to-use soft-bound A4 format.
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7v7rq/asia_pacific