DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Directory of South & Central American Libraries 2017-18" directory to their offering.
This new edition of the Directory of South & Central American Libraries provide essential details on all libraries throughout South and Central America including universities, public and special libraries and including the libraries of institutes and research centres.
Meticulously researched this new edition provides the most up-to-date information available and, to ensure accuracy and reliability, information is provided by the libraries and institutions concerned.
- Provides extensive details on libraries of universities, public and special libraries and includes the libraries of attached institutes and research centres throughout South and Central America.
- Entries list full contact details, including e- mail and internet addresses, and names of chief librarians and other relevant staff.
- Meticulously researched to provide the most up-to-date information
- Provides information on thousands of libraries.
- Entries list full contact details, including e-mail and internet addresses, and names of chief librarians and other relevant staff.
- Other invaluable information includes: area of specialisation, opening hours, the size and composition of library holdings, online subscriptions and details of the libraries own publications.
- Fully indexed for easy location of university, public and special libraries.
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfm98p/directory_of