The Middle East & North Africa Research Centres Directory's listings are organized into 17 sections by subject.
The Middle East & North Africa Research Centres Directory's arrangement by subject affords users easy, browsing access to the types of research programs that concern them. The Middle East & North Africa Research Centres Directory listings include full organization contact information, including email and URL addresses. In addition, most Research Centres
Directory entries feature a wealth of descriptive information, including: year founded; affiliation; budget; key staff; financial support; research activity; publications; educational activities; scholarships and awards bestowed; library holdings; and services offered.
Each section is then grouped into one of the following five broad categories:
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences & Engineering
- Private & Public Policy and Affairs
- Social & cultural studies
- Multidisciplinary Programs and Research Coordinating Centers
- The name of centre, address and full contact details including Email and URL
- Senior personnel names
- Centre affiliations
- Staff numbers
- Description of research program
- Services and special facilities
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tmdfsm/directory_of