DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Industrial Internet - Towards the 4th Industrial Revolution" report to their offering.
It provides a general analysis of the trend and specific examples of recent developments in various verticals.
This analysis focuses on the impacts of integrating IoT technologies into industrial assets (the smart factory'), as well as into end products: impacts on the value chain, on existing business models and in new monetisation opportunities.
The report also describes the main drivers and barriers for the take-off of the Industrial Internet market and provides market sizing.
Visions of the Industrial Internet
- Uses of connected objects in Industry
- Key enabling technologies
- Seen as a key opportunity, the Industrial Internet is supported by many initiatives
Impacts of the Industrial Internet on industries
- A fragmented value chain
- Evolution of the value chain
- Evolution of business models
- Visions of potential adoption: by use cases
- Visions of potential adoption: by industries
Market analysis and forecast
- Drivers and barriers
- Market sizing and forecast
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Visions of the Industrial Internet
4. Value chain and key players
5. Impacts of the Industrial Internet on industries
6. Markets and forecasts
- Air Liquide
- Bangkok Metro
- Ford Smart Mobility LLC
- General Electric
- New Balance
- OAK (Tupolev)
- Rockwell Automation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qm7st5/the_industrial