DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Who's Who in the Global Waste Industry: Asia Pacific" directory to their offering.
If you are active in the Asia Pacific waste management sector, then our Who's Who in the Global Waste Industry: Asia Pacific is a must have for your organisation. This 134-page report gives details of all the players in the Asia Pacific waste management industry. Not only the leading companies involved, but named contacts for key personnel within those companies. The report forms part of a series which covers the global industry. The other volumes are Americas, Europe and Africa & Middle East.
Not only does it present the most comprehensive overview of which companies are active across the Asia Pacific region, it also gives you the direct contact information for key decision-makers associated with those companies and projects in a separate Excel file. As part of our new wave of Who's Who' reports, it truly is a complete strategic and sales solution for any business interested in making contacts in the Asia Pacific industry.
Benefits at a glance
- Data on the top companies active in three key areas; MSW, recycling and bioenergy.
- More than 1,000 named contacts in 33 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
- Contacts across all sectors of the industry, from architects and consultants to contractors, engineers and equipment manufacturers.
- More than a directory - information is based on data collected by our research team, on companies actively involved in the sector.
- Primary source live information not available elsewhere
- Actionable data to practically support your business development. Find new partners across the Asia Pacific region.
- Decision-maker contact information available in Excel format as part of this report.
For more information about this directory visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhfcj8/whos_who_in_the