DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2017" report to their offering.
Audio Equipment segment was the largest segment in the audio and video equipment manufacturing market with 68% share of the market. Video Equipment segment was the second largest segment in the audio and video equipment manufacturing market with a 32% share of the market.
Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global audio and video equipment manufacturing.
The top five competitors in the market made up 25% of the total market share in 2016. Samsung was the largest competitor, followed by Sony, LG Electronics, Panasonic, and Harman International Industries.
- Markets Covered: Audio Equipment And Video Equipment
- Geographic scope: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- LG Electronics
- Harman International Industries
- Bose Corporation
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- JVC Kenwood Corp
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mb53bf/audio_and_video