DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Communication And Energy Wire And Cable Market Global Briefing 2017" report to their offering.
Communication And Energy Wire And Cable Market Global Briefing Report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
Increasing Use Of Polymer Optic Fiber is one of the major trends shaping the communication and energy wire and cable market. Polymer optic fiber is widely being used in automotive, aircraft manufacturing, electronics and other industries apart from telecommunications industry.
Polymer optic fiber which is similar to glass optic fiber is made with polymer and transmits light through the core of fiber. Polymer optic fibers are light weight and comparatively less expensive and support bit rates of up to 10Gbps. Polymer optic fiber applications include Internet Of Things, home networking, sensors for structural health monitoring.
- Markets Covered: Fiber Optic Cables and Other cables
- Geographic scope: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Prysmian Group
- Furukawa Electric Industries Ltd.
- Leoni AG
- Southwire Company LLC
- General Cable Corporation
- Belden Inc
- Encore Wire Corporation
- Coficab Group
- ALPHA Wire Corporation
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4z725p/communication_and.