DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Web Application Firewall Solutions Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) Web application firewall (WAF) solution market continued to grow tremendously in 2016 by 27.6% year-on-year (YoY). Particularly, the cloud-based segments experienced an impressive growth rate of 88.9%, surpassing the previous year's forecast.
The strong growth was seen in most of the APAC countries with China, Hong Kong, India, and Singapore being the top performing markets. The strong adoption of WAF was mainly driven by the drastically increasing number of attacks launched on Web applications across industries, which resulted in major concerns over data breaches among end-users.
In addition to the market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces for the WAF market. Key drivers include the increasing number of organizations shifting toward the Web front and the rising Internet penetration rate; the evolved threat landscape that results in greater concerns over data breaches; stricter requirements for industry compliances, and local regulations that drive organizations to invest more in measures for data protection and to avoid potential liability issues; and increasing migration from web application into the cloud observed from organizations.
The market trends are analyzed for a study period of 2015 to 2021, with the base year being 2016. WAF solution is the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and Insurance (BFSI), service provider, e-Commerce retail, manufacturing, education, and other sectors.
Companies mentioned in the WAF market's competitive landscape include:
- Alibaba Cloud
- Barracuda Networks
- Citrix Systems
- DBApp Security
- F5 Networks
- JP Secure
- KEMP Technology
- Penta Security Systems
- Secure Sky Technologies
- Trinity Soft
- Venustech Zenedge
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the WAF market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will WAF continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
- How will the structure of the market change with time?
- Will the services replace the product markets?
- What are the most common Web application security threats in Asia-Pacific?
- Are the vendors in the market ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total WAF Solutions Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total WAF Solutions Market
5. Demand Analysis-Total WAF Solutions Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total WAF Solutions Market
7. ANZ Breakdown
8. ASEAN Breakdown
9. Greater China Region (GCR) Breakdown
10. India Breakdown
11. Japan Breakdown
12. South Korea Breakdown
13. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
14. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kjh8pw/asiapacific_web