SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers, announced today that the Netformx Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS) was recognized by Pipeline at their 2017 Innovation Awards gala in Nice, France on May 15. Netformx ESaaS was recognized first as a semi-finalist and then as one of the two finalists for its groundbreaking advances in Business Support Systems (BSS) category, which included the areas of ordering, charging, billing, revenue management, and other functions.
The cloud-based Netformx Ecosystem as a Service takes a holistic approach to Enterprise sales enablement and profit acceleration that speeds IT digital transformations. Through collaboration, analytics, and a wealth of supporting information, the Netformx ESaaS integrates business and IT design functions into a comprehensive and coordinated whole that improves quality and profitability and thereby ensures customer satisfaction. With this new ESaaS approach, solution providers can now efficiently design, analyze, and sell IT offerings from pre- to post-sales while unlocking customer and business insights that impact profitability.
- The Netformx Digital Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS) enables solution providers to win more deals and successfully implement technology solutions while maximizing profitability.
- Netformx enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multivendor solutions with reduced errors, resulting in satisfied customers and more profits.
“Congratulations to Netformx for being a 2017 Pipeline Innovation Awards finalist in the BSS category. Netformx ESaaS was selected from a field of more than 100 nominations, including some of the largest technology providers in the industry, through a rigorous evaluation process that objectively assessed the company, technology, and level of innovation,” said Scott St. John, Pipeline Magazine Publisher and Managing Editor. “The recognition provided by the Innovation Award judges, comprised of an esteemed panel of key executives from top service providers and influential analysts, validates technology advancements Netformx is making in this space.”
“We are proud that Netformx ESaaS has been recognized for its innovations, enabling solution providers to sell IT solutions more effectively to Enterprises,” said Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO. “Our unique combination of powerful intelligent, collaborative, and automated solutions bring increased margins and competitive advantage to our clients as well as increased productivity to their design, sales, and operations teams.”
- “Does your Enterprise IT Sales Model Scale to Handle Digital Transformation?” an article by Steven Madick, Growth Advisor, Business Process Consultant and Melissa Borza, Netformx Vice President of Marketing and Product Strategy in Intercomms Magazine.
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine.
- Netformx Ecosystem: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- Netformx in the News.
- Pipeline Innovation Award Logo.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions for Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, Check Point, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The wide-ranging, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.