DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Africa AgriWeek - Trade, Investment & Technology" conference to their offering.
Agriculture, Aquaculture, Livestock & Veterinary Community
Taking place annually in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa AgriWeek is part of the global AgriWeek Exhibition and Conference Series for the agribusiness community.
This event provides attendees the opportunity to showcase their products and services and network with more than 1200 attendees from Nigeria, rest of Africa and the world.
Meet 1,000+ Buyers of Sustainable Agtech
Who will be there:
- Agribusiness, Farm, Fisheries & Livestock Owners
- Investors & Financiers
- Equipment & Service Providers
Conference Topics Highlights
Industry Technical Topics
- Agrochemicals: Mitigating its impact on the environment and viable alternatives
- Genetically modified food: Impact on food safety and economics of agriculture
- Cold chain delivery: optimising shelf life and post-harvest storage
- Improving processing, packaging & profitability with technology & machinery
Investment & Finance Topics
- Global & regional investment opportunities: projects, countries
- Financing, legal and capital raising options for agribusinesses: structures, sources and availability
- Returns for investors in poultry, aquaculture and livestock
- Continental outlook on Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa & others
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rr64qw/africa_agriweek