The Foremost West Africa Forum For The Global Mining Community
Mining Investment Nigeria is a strategic mining conference and exhibition for the leaders of the mining, quarrying and construction materials industries, bringing together 300 attendees from 20 countries.
Ministers, mining companies, investors and service providers travel from all over Africa, Europe, Asia, North America and Middle East for three days of partnering, networking and business matching.
Join us at an invaluable platform to seek new partnerships, new business and new opportunities.
The event delivers the highest level audience in the region, allowing you to speak and network with key buyers and industry leaders under one roof.
The speakers are industry leaders and provide new perspectives on key issues disrupting & innovating mining sector, share cutting edge content and insights on the mining landscape.
The exhibition demonstrates the very latest in technology and solution innovations to mining industry buyers.
Mining technology, equipment & services companies, miners and governments take this opportunity to expand connections, launch new products and forge new business partnerships.
Meeting platform for mining companies CXOs, ministers, investors, technology leaders & other industry experts in Africa.
Mining Investment Nigeria welcomes ministers, geological surveys, exploring and operating mining companies, investors and key technology and production solution providers wanting to enter or expand their market presence at the world's next frontier mineral resources region.
The innovative agenda and content, including keynotes, interactive panel discussions, interviews, roundtable sessions and spotlights, will enable you to learn from the best leaders.
The Conference Topics Include:
- Global & regional investment opportunities: projects, countries, commodities
- Financing options for mining companies: structures, sources and availability
- How to start exploration in Nigeria and other West African countries?
- Junior mining outlook in the region
- Regional mining regulations and outlook on Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Gabon, DRC, Tanzania, Senegal, Morocco and South Africa
- Commodity updates on gold, copper, cobalt, coal, bauxite, chromite, iron ore, manganese, diamond, phosphate rocks, vermiculite, and zirconium
- Geopolitical risks
- Improving mining productivity & profitability
- Automated mining practices & connected mine for sustainable & efficient mining operations
- Infrastructure and transport investments for mining operations in West Africa
- Managing risk in mining investments
- Renewable energy & mining - bringing it all together
- Corporate Social Responsibility & community engagement
- Pan Africa mining exploration projects
- Port developments and dry bulk handling for the minerals trade
- Strategic use of ICT, satellites, new survey technologies & telecoms and much more!
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92b4g9/mining_investment