DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Telecom Managed Services Market by Service Type (Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Data and Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Communication, and Managed Security), Organization Size, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The telecom managed services market is expected to grow from USD 11.90 Billion in 2017 to USD 22.58 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.7%.
The cost reduction in managing enterprise infrastructure, management of business outcomes and core activities, and minimizing the risk associated with business operation in terms of security has led to the increased demand for telecom managed services solutions.
The telecom managed services market has been segmented on the basis of service types, organization sizes, and regions. The managed mobility services segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, while the managed data center segment is estimated to have the largest market size in 2016, in the telecom managed services market. Enterprise mobility is prevalent in the organization due to the increasing trend of BYOD and Corporate Owned Personal Device (COPD) across the globe.
It is very important for the enterprises to have more focus towards the management and security of mobility devices. The key trends which are driving this market include growing consumption in productivity applications, workforce decentralization, globalization of business, prominence of cloud-based enterprise mobility management, and robust environment for smartphones and tablets across the organizations.
- Cost Reduction in Managing Enterprise Infrastructure
- Improved Operational Efficiency, Reliability, and Agility in the Business Process
- Better Focus on Core Business and Core Activities
- Minimize the Risks Associated With Business Operations in Terms of Security
- Convergence in the Tech Industry
- Emerging Trends Such as Mobility, Byod, IoT, and 5G
- Impact of Cloud Managed Service Providers
- Ensuring the Optimum Business Functionality of the Customers
- Concerns Over Revealing the Confidential Info to Msps
- AT&T Inc.
- Amdocs Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Comarch SA
- Ericsson AB
- GTT Communications, Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- NTT Data Corporation
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Verizon Communications Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9lzm3/telecom_managed