DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in the Southeast Asia & ANZ Chromatography Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The study aims to analyze and forecast the chromatography market in Southeast Asia and Australia and New Zealand (SEA and ANZ). It also highlights various market dynamics including the drivers and restraints impacting the market. The research service discusses the key end users and opportunities, provides insights into the distribution structure, and also features a comparison of companies based on select parameters. The study also includes a Mega Trends section that discusses the impact of select criteria on the market over the long term. Growth opportunities and actions to capitalize on them have also been included.
The chromatography market is expected to exhibit strong growth in SEA and ANZ owing to steady FDI inflows and favorable government policies in the region. The market is expected to grow from $242.6 million in 2016 to $322.4 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9%.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors well positioned to meet customer needs?
- What is the most important requirement from customers?
- How and which mega trends are influencing the market? What are the key growth opportunities in this market?
- Are the current product offerings meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
Which end-user industries offer high growth potential?
- AB Sciex
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Merck Milipore
- Perkin Elmer
- Thermo Fisher
- Waters Emerson Process Management
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Chromatography Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Chromatography Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Chromatography Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. CEO's 360 Degree Perspectiveon the Total Chromatography Market
9. Gas Chromatography Segment Analysis
10. Liquid Chromatography Segment Analysis
11. Ion Chromatography Segment Analysis
12. End-user Analysis
13. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gbkft6/growth