DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Teardown - Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 (PR53DC) 6th Gen" report to their offering.
Delivered by our team of industry experts, this Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8 teardown report features a full BOM with cost benchmarking and component analysis to help you balance device cost and make decisions critical to your success.
Today's complex global supply chain and rapid technology innovation necessitate smart component cost and hardware design choices. Our solutions deliver comprehensive, industry-trusted insights that help you balance device cost with the features that will satisfy today's highly competitive marketplace. Delivered by a team of experts with over 13 years of experience, our teardown reports deliver the depth, breadth, and accuracy you need to make cost-effective tactical and strategic decisions.
- Mediatek Quad-Core 1.3GHz MT8163V
- 16GB eMMC NAND, 1.5GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 8" TFT-LCD 1280 x 800, w/ GFF type Touchscreen
- 2MP Primary Camera, VGA Secondary Camera
Each teardown report includes:
- Comprehensive, industry-trusted insights that help you balance device cost and make cost-effective tactical and strategic decisions
- A complete assessment of all electronic, electro-mechanical, and mechanical components
- A detailed market, manufacturing, and cost analysis from our team of industry experts
- An exhaustive photographic inventory of all device components
Key Topics Covered:
I. Executive Dashboard
II. Overall Cost Model
III. IC Price Evaluator
IV. Bill of Materials
V. Cost Estimation
VI. Global Manufacturing Wage Study
VIII. Device Overview
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4t9cj/teardown_amazon