DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "People Monitoring and Safety Solutions - 5th Edition" report to their offering.
That the Market for Mobile Workforce Management Software in Europe and North America Amounted to US$ 1.49 Billion in 2016
The key applications for people tracking solutions in the consumer and enterprise market segments include mobile workforce management, lone worker protection, family locators, pet locators, telecare services and electronic offender monitoring. Learn more about the business opportunities associated with people tracking solutions in this 190 page report strategy report. Get up to date with the latest information about vendors, products and markets.
The market is still in its infancy, but has grown notably in recent time. Vendors including Filip Technologies, hereO, LG Electronics and Tinitell have designed locator devices in the form of wristbands and wristwatches. More than a dozen companies including Weenect, WTS and Yepzon have furthermore launched locator devices that are aimed at several consumer oriented applications such as asset, child and pet tracking.
This report answers the following questions:
- How can mobile operators use location data for mobile analytics services?
- How is location data used in secure authentication and fraud management services?
- How are free navigation services affect the market dynamics?
- What are the mobile strategies of search engines and directory publishers?
- How is location technology used by mobile social networks and communities?
- How is GPS-technology altering the conditions for people locator services?
- What is the potential for LPWA connectivity in the consumer tracking segment?
- What is the potential market size for offender monitoring products and services?
- How has free apps affected the family locator market?
- What is the current status on the pet locator market in Europe and North America?
- Who are the leading providers of mobile workforce management services?
- Which countries are adopting regulations for lone worker safety?
- Are Bluetooth wearables suitable for lone worker protection services?
- What are the drivers for adoption of mobile workforce management services?
- What is the potential market size for mobile telecare alarms?
- How is location being used to add value in mobile advertising?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of people location solutions
2 Family locator and consumer oriented locator solutions
3 Medical alarm, mobile telecare and mPERS device
4 Workforce management and lone worker safety services
5 Electronic offender monitoring
6 Market forecasts and trends
- 3M Electronic Monitoring
- Blackline Safety
- Emporia Telecom
- Filip Technologies
- Fleet Complete
- GTX Corp
- Laipac Technology
- Telogis (Verizon)
- Track Group
- Tsunami Solutions
- Tunstall Healthcare Group
- Twig Com
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5m9hng/people_monitoring