DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Dispute Resolution and Arbitration in Energy, Mining and Infrastructure" conference to their offering.
Master the essentials through Practical Workshop on Dispute Resolution including Mock Arbitration!
Led by a team of experts in the field, the course will cover the handling of dispute resolution proceedings and procedures arising out of the energy, mining and infrastructure sectors. This will cover the full life cycle of a dispute, ranging from how to deal with negotiations at the early stages of a dispute all the way through to the enforcement of a judgment or award.
The course content will outline both a theoretical framework for dispute resolution and provide useful practical guidance drawn from the presenters' combined decades of experience.
- Ways to resolve disputes at an early stage
- Choosing the appropriate dispute resolution procedure
- Effective negotiation and mediation strategy
- How to conduct an adjudication
- When to choose and how to conduct expert determination
- Running effective and efficient court and arbitral proceedings
- Drafting settlement agreements
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9886tw/dispute