CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Baron Chocolatier announced today, that it has entered into a long term strategic agreement with JOH, to sell the entire Baron portfolio.
JOH will have exclusive broker representation for the entire Baron line of premium products. Their geographical coverage area will include all New England states; New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia, across all classes of trade.
“JOH is one of the strongest regional brokers in America with an unrivaled presence along the entire east coast. The JOH organization is extremely focused on finding profitable solutions for their clients and customers – they believe in selling the right way, with passion and integrity, thus, the perfect partnership for Baron Chocolatier,” said Tomasz Kotas, the CEO of Baron Chocolatier.
About Baron Chocolatier:
- Baron Chocolatier is a privately owned second generation company; very proud of its heritage. As a family owned business, Baron takes great pride in importing European non-GMO, great tasting products representing exceptional value from the raw cocoa bean to finished goods.
- The Baron family is a vertically integrated company that manufactures and sells a full portfolio of branded products (truffles, premium chocolate sticks, 50g and 100g bars) with a variety of delicious flavors; in addition to numerous seasonal and private label offerings.
- World’s leading retailers have entrusted the Baron family with their store brands and the Baron brand.
- Baron’s manufacturing capabilities and expertise offers retailers a wide array of high quality products from a single source of supply.
- Thousands of skilled European candy makers - dedicated to the art of chocolate manufacturing - produce quality confections in the Baron family state-of-the-art facilities.
- Baron’s North American headquarter and distribution center is located in the Chicagoland area.
“Our mutual teams represent each customer with tenacity and respect. We deliver on all fronts by offering the best in quality of products, retail merchandising and customer support. Both Baron Chocolatier and JOH are looking forward to building the entire Baron portfolio and growing premium dollar and unit share in the chocolate industry for many years to come,” said Baron Chocolatier Executive Vice President of Growth, Sales and Strategy, Cathal O’Flaherty.