This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of some of the key innovations on augmented reality (AR). It highlights a set of innovative AR solutions that are available today and their key capabilities in addressing existing industry challenges across verticals and providing a set of opportunities through new use cases and user experiences. The study highlights eight innovative solutions for creating a comprehensive augmented reality experience.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Augmented Reality-based Innovations Facilitating Disruptions
- AR Transforms Worker Safety and Efficiency
- Advanced Aerospace Training Using AR
- AR Glasses for Battlefield Awareness
- Transforming Patient Information With AR
- AR-based Assistance for Field Technicians
- AR for Improved Driver Information
- AR to Enhance Shopping Experience
- Augmented View For Aircraft Pilots
2. Strategic Insights
- A Multi-billion Dollar Industry that Primarily Offers Superior Customer Experience and Interactivity
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36j8lb/emerging