DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Predictive Analytics, and Blockchain" report to their offering.
This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of some of the key innovations in ICT-led innovations in the field of artificial intelligence, contextual intelligence, predictive analytics, mobility, deep learning, blockchain, and mixed reality that are used in wide variety of applications across industry verticals such as food and beverages, hospitality, education, industrial manufacturing, e-commerce, and automotive.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Beverages Brewed by Artificial Intelligence
- Delivering Food On-demand Using Predictive Analytics
- Enabling Smarter Interactions in the Hospitality Industry
- Driving Consumer Engagement at Optimized Cost
- Predictive Analytics for Operations Management
- Database with the Power of Blockchain
- Contextual Intelligence to Analyze Customer Feedback
- Collision Avoidance Using Deep Learning
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6qbrdf/innovations_in