DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Shoulder Fired Weapons Market by Component (Launcher, Ammunition), Technology (Guided, Unguided), Range (Short range, Medium Range, Extended Range) and Region - Global Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The shoulder fired weapons market is projected to grow from USD 5.83 billion in 2016 to USD 7.70 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.76% from 2016 to 2022.
This market is driven by several factors such as rising wars and cross-border disputes, asymmetric warfare, and increasing military use of offensive weapons for tactical operations. However, declining defense budgets of developed countries may restrain the growth of the shoulder fired weapons market in the U.S., the U.K., France, and Germany.
MANPADS subsegment of the missiles/rocket launcher subsegment market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
The missiles/rocket launcher subsegment of the launcher segment has been further divided into MANPATS and MANPADS. The MANPADS subsegment of the missiles/rocket launcher subsegment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this subsegment can be attributed to the increasing demand for Surface-to-Air Missiles (SAMs). MANPADS are loaded with guided Surface-to-Air Missiles (SAMs), and can target helicopters, UAVs, UCAVs, fighter jets, and other aircraft.
The Asia-Pacific shoulder fired weapons market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Need for New-Generation Anti-Tank Weapons
- Demand for Lightweight Guided Weapons
- System Requirements and Design Constraints
- Transfer of Technology and Restriction on Sale
- Long-Range Weapon System
- Growing Demand for Shoulder Fired Weapons in Emerging Nations
- Need for Weapons to Fight Terrorism
- Defeating Active Protection Systems and Countermeasures
- Airtronic USA
- Armar Corp.
- Bharat Dynamics Limited
- Denel SOC Ltd.
- Dynamit Nobel Defense
- JSC KBM
- JSC SPA Bazalt
- KB Mashinostroyenia
- KBP Instrument Design Bureau
- Kahuta Research Laboratories
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Lig Nex1
- Lockheed Martin
- MBDA Holdings SAS
- Mesko Sa
- Nammo as
- Norinco (China North Industries Corporation)
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Roketsan A.S.
- Saab AB
- Thales Group
- The Raytheon Company
- VMZ Sopot
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4kxx7/shoulder_fired