DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Security Paper Market by Security Feature (Hybrid Papers, Watermarks, Holograms, and Threads), Application (Banknotes, Legal & Government Documents, Certificates, Identity cards, Passport, Checks, and Stamps), and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The security paper market is witnessing growth due to the large circulation of money and need for anti-counterfeit technologies. Moreover, an increase in the circulation of fake notes, visas, and passports has been witnessed. Thus, security paper helps to prevent counterfeiting. Security paper is mainly used for the printing of banknotes.
Moreover, reprinting of banknotes is a continuous process to ensure proper circulation of physical currency. Growing digitalization is restraining the growth of the security paper market as more people are going for online payment options, online printing of ID cards, and even soft copies of visas.
The banknote application segment is estimated to dominate the security paper market and is projected to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period. Banknotes form an important part of the economy for every country, which is a factor that the high CAGR can be attributed to. Security papers are also used in passports and visas, where features such as watermarks are used for their authentication.
The hybrid papers account for a major portion in the security paper market. The hybrid papers segment is projected to be the fastest-growing segment in the next five years. It has many features such as watermarks, inks and threads embedded in them.
- Increase in Need for Protection Against Counterfeiters
- Printing, Circulation, and Reprinting of Banknotes
- Rise in Awareness Regarding Frauds Among Consumer Groups With the Support of Media
- Growth in Tourism to Increase the Demand for Visas and Passports
- Reprinting of Legal Documents
- Growth in Digitization
- Innovative Features & Technology Advancements
- Demonetization of Currency Notes
- Stringent Government Regulations
- China Banknote Printing and Minting Corporation
- Ciotola S.R.L.
- Crane & Co.
- De La Rue PLC
- Dipa ZRT.
- Document Security Systems, Inc.
- Drewsen Spezialpapiere GmbH & Co. Kg
- EPL House for Security Printing
- Fedrigoni Group
- Fortress Paper Ltd
- Giesecke & Devrient
- HGT Global
- Pura Group
- Real Casa De La Moneda (FNMT-RCM)
- Security Paper Limited
- Security Paper Mill, Inc.
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
- Sequana Group
- Shandong Hirun Paper Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3232tt/security_paper