DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Asia-Pacific Construction Chemicals Market, Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
This research service analyses the Asia-Pacific construction chemicals market. The region mainly includes countries in the SEA and ANZ regions
Major market drivers and restraints, regional construction outlooks, industry growth trends (residential, commercial, infrastructure, and industrial), and product and technology trends are discussed. Key insights from the construction industry for each of the countries in the Asia Pacific region have been discussed at the top level. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts have been provided for each segment from 2013 to 2023.
At the sub-segment level, the analysis focuses on the major technologies, product types, and chemistries these segments use in their products. Percent unit shipment for each country is also mapped for each of the afore-mentioned countries. Competitive structure and market share data have been provided at the top level. Competitive environment has been covered for each segment. The base year is 2016 and the forecast period ends at 2023.
The main segments covered are concrete admixtures, waterproofing chemicals, industrial flooring, grouts and concrete repair mortars, and adhesives and sealants.
Within each of these segments, the products and technologies covered are as follows:
- Concrete admixtures-plasticizers, super-plasticizers, accelerators, retarders, air entrainers, and others
- Waterproofing-chemicals and membranes including various technologies for above- and below-grade applications, such as cementitious, PU-applied, bitumen, bentonite, and others
- Grouts and concrete repair-cementitious and polymer-modified grouts and concrete repair products such as chemistries including epoxy, polyester, and polyurethanes
- Industrial flooring-chemistries including epoxy, polyurethane, acrylics, cementitious, and others
- Adhesives and sealants-chemistries including cementitious, acrylics, polyurethane, silicones, and others
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Construction Chemicals Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Construction Chemicals Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Factors Assessment
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Product Matrix
8. Concrete Admixtures Segment Analysis
9. Waterproofing Segment Analysis
10. Grouts and Concrete Repair Segment Analysis
11. Industrial Flooring Segment Analysis
12. Adhesives and Sealants Segment Analysis
13. The Last Word
- Asia Mortar
- EP asia
- Jotun A/S
- Saint-Gobain Malaysia
- Sika AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hn5mfk/asiapacific