DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Middle East Fire Protection Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
Rising fire accidents, government mandates, and stringent implementation are leading to increased installation of fire protection systems in the Middle East. This, coupled with increasing fire protection expenditure by institutions and enterprises and technological innovations, is driving the overall market. Technology advancement driving adoption and smart integration is the way forward for the industry to scale new heights.
Active fire protection systems dominate the market but passive systems are expected to gain greater traction in the forecast period. As of 2015, 95% of the market used active systems. Fire management systems, comprising sprinklers and extinguishers held the largest market share in 2015 and are expected to dominate the market till 2021.
The market for fire analysis software is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period, as the need for proper analysis of past fire accidents can help resolve future fire accidents for they help understand the environmental conditions and surrounding dynamics that led to fire accidents in the past.
The dominance of international participants Tyco, UTC, and Honeywell over the years in the market shows that they are the most preferred by end users. As they maintain consistency in product quality, performance, and high global standards, they are expected to continue to lead in future as well.
NAFFCO is emerging as a leading domestic brand, with more than 12 manufacturing plants in the region. It is one of the largest suppliers for fire protection products to the commercial and residential segments, and is now focusing on expanding its offerings in the oil and gas sector.
The study covers fire protection market analysis from 2014 till 2021, using primary and secondary inputs and assessment of the derived data.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Fire Protection Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Fire Protection Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Fire Protection Market
6. Fire Management Systems Segment Analysis
7. Fire Detection Systems Segment Analysis
8. Fire Response Systems Segment Analysis
9. Fire Analysis Software Segment Analysis
10. Oil and Gas Vertical Market Analysis
11. Commercial and Residential Vertical Market Analysis
12. Power and Utilities Vertical Market Analysis
13. Industrial Vertical Market Analysis
14. Transportation Vertical Market Analysis
15. Country Analysis-Saudi Arabia
16. Country Analysis-The United Arab Emirates
17. Country Analysis-Oman and Qatar
18. Country Analysis-Rest of the Middle East (RoME)
19. The Last Word
- Bloom API
- Johnson Controls
- Schneider electric
- Siemens AG
- Spectro Scientific
- VT Mak
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zsl3fn/the_middle_east