SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers, today announced CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Melissa Borza, Netformx Head of Product Strategy and Marketing, to the prestigious 2017 Women of the Channel list. The executives who comprise this annual list span the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem.
The 2017 Women of the Channel honorees are recognized for outstanding leadership, vision, and their unique role in driving channel growth and innovation. CRN editors select the Women of the Channel based upon their professional accomplishments, expertise and unrelenting dedication to the IT channel.
“These extraordinary executives support every aspect of the channel ecosystem, from technical innovation to marketing to business development, working tirelessly to keep the channel moving into the future,” said Robert Faletra, CEO of The Channel Company. “They are creating and elevating channel partner programs, developing fresh go-to-market strategies, strengthening the channel’s network of partnerships, and building creative new IT solutions, among many other contributions. We congratulate all the 2017 Women of the Channel on their stellar accomplishments and look forward to their future success.”
Melissa Borza’s top accomplishments since joining Netformx include cultivating a collaborative company culture, identifying and executing new ways to broaden the Netformx product portfolio and to better enable employees, partners, and customers with innovative technologies. Under her leadership, Netformx has accomplished growth across the spectrum – from defining its Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS) offering to driving recognition for Netformx’s notable gender diversity as a tech company employing more than 40% women.
“Melissa plays a key role in the Netformx leadership team,” said Ittai Bareket CEO of Netformx. “Melissa is focused on delivering valuable and viable solutions to support partners and customers. Melissa’s leadership, persistence and dedication is infectious and we are proud to see her recognized by CRN as a top woman executive in the IT channel.”
- The Netformx Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS) enables solution providers to win more deals and successfully implement technology solutions while maximizing profitability.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multivendor solutions with reduced errors, resulting in satisfied customers and more profits.
- “Does your Enterprise IT Sales Model Scale to Handle Digital Transformation?” – Melissa Borza and Steven Madick are interviewed by Intercomms Magazine
- “Netformx Expands Executive Management to Support Worldwide Growth” – January 26, 2017 Press Release
- “Transformation and digitization: the impact on enterprise sales” an article by Ittai Bareket, Netformx CEO, in Pipeline Publishing Magazine
- The 2017 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/wotc.
- Netformx Ecosystem: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx customer case studies
- Netformx in the News
- Melissa Borza Photo
- Connect with Melissa Borza on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions for Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, Check Point, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The wide-ranging, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
About the Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequaled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
©2017. The Channel Company, LLC. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.