DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Perfusion Systems Market (Cardiopulmonary Perfusion, by Component (Heart-lung Machines, Oxygenators), Ex Vivo Organ Perfusion, Technique (Hypothermic, Normothermic), Cell Perfusion, by Type (Bioreactor, Microfluidic)) - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The perfusion systems market is projected to reach USD 1,198.8 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2016-2021
The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, initiatives by governments and NGOs to encourage organ donation, increasing investment in cell-based research, and developments in biologics manufacturing.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period, mainly due to the increasing aging population, rising organ donations and transplants in Japan, growth of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology R&D industry and CROs in China, and growing pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry and government initiatives in India.
- Increasing Prevalence of Cardiovascular and Respiratory Diseases
- Rising Number of Organ Transplantations
- Growth in Aging Population, Increasing Incidence of Multiple Organ Failures
- Government and NGO Initiatives to Encourage Organ Donation
- Increasing Investments in Cell-Based Research
- Increase in Biologic Manufacturing
- High Cost of Organ Transplantation
- Ethical Concerns and High Cost of Cell-Based Research
- Increasing Pharmaceutical Research in Emerging Markets
- Rising Preference for Continuous Manufacturing
- Organ Supply-Demand Gap
- ALA Scientific Instruments, Inc.
- Getinge AB
- Harvard Bioscience, Inc.
- Lifeline Scientific, Inc. (Organ Recovery Systems, Inc.)
- Livanova PLC
- Medtronic PLC
- Merck KGaA
- Nipro Corporation
- Repligen Corporation
- Spectrum Laboratories, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Xenios AG (Acquired By Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA)
- Xvivo Perfusion AB
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mszrjc/perfusion_systems