DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Air-to-Ground Missile Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The market size, based on AGM contracts, is provided for 2015-the last full fiscal year before this study was initiated. In addition, estimates for AGM spending through 2021 are calculated and a current evaluation of the competitive landscape is presented.
During 2015, the United States alone dropped over 20,000 bombs and missiles on both Iraq and Syria. The number of bombs and missiles applied by NATO and Gulf Cooperation Council allies cannot be determined, but this has been significant enough that they have turned to the United States for more weapons because their own stockpiles have become insufficient. The gravity of the situation is exemplified by a quote from the US Air Force Chief of Staff, General Mark Welsh, who stated the United States is expending munitions faster than we can replenish them. A system in high demand within the air-to-ground missile category includes Hellfire missiles manufactured by Lockheed Martin.
The demand for Hellfire is based on its versatility as a missile, which can be launched from both manned and unmanned aircraft. This research provides an overview of the air-to-ground missile market by highlighting some key systems in use as well as new developments concerning current and future systems.
The research also examines some spending trends and includes spending forecasts for the Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and North American regions. However, the research does exclude certain nations where the market is not addressable (e.g., China, North Korea, and Russia).
- Factors driving demand for military AGM systems
- Factors restraining demand for AGM weapons systems
- Regional geopolitical issues and impacts on AGM purchasing and manufacturing
- AGM spending trends by region
- Types of AGM systems being procured and associated research and development by region
- Leading AGM suppliers globally
Questions this study will answer:
- What are the areas of growth in the global air-to-ground missile market?
- Who are the leading competitors in the market, and how are they ranked?
- What factors are driving or restraining the global market?
- Which regions lead the market in terms of future spending?
- What are some of the key events and transactions happening in the market around the world?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Air-to-Ground Missile Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Air-to-Ground Missile Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Air-to-Ground Missile Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Procurement Segment Analysis
8. RDTE Segment Analysis
9. Services Segment Analysis
10. APAC Analysis
11. Europe Analysis
12. Middle East Analysis
13. United States Analysis
14. The Last Word
- Israeli Military Industries
- Lockheed Martin
- Orbital ATK
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g5wd8f/global