DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "European Congress of Radiology Conference Coverage, 2017" report to their offering.
The 2017 European Congress of Radiology (ECR) conference and the exhibition show floor brought together industry participants, radiologists, clinical application specialists, academics, medical professionals, care providers, and a host of other imaging stakeholders to showcase the latest in radiology as well as discuss the challenges the industry faced. The 2017 ECR conference notably had a record attendance of 26,829 participants as per ECR congress attendance statistics.
This market insight will allow you to learn about the top trending themes in the Imaging Industry, specific modality trends, and key vendor highlights from various imaging original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in terms of portfolio and positioning.
In addition to imaging modality specific highlights, insights on the growth of Clinical Decision Support Systems, the role of Quantitative Imaging and Imaging Biomarkers, developments in Multi-modality Organ Specific Solutions, the growth of Image Guided Interventions, and developments in Breast Imaging have also been covered.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Top Trending Themes at the ECR 2017
2. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)-Modality Trends, Vendor Highlights
3. Computed Tomography (CT)-Modality Trends, Vendor Highlights
4. Digital Radiography (DR)-Modality Trends, Vendor Highlights
5. Ultrasound-Modality Trends, Vendor Highlights
6. Image-guided Interventions (IGT)-Modality Trends, Vendor Highlights
7. Contrast Auto-injectors-Vendor Highlights
8. Other Eye-catching ECR17 Findings
- Agfa HealthCare
- GE Healthcare
- Supersonic Imagine
- Ziehm Imaging
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fjxr3q/european_congress