DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Biosimilars in the US Oncology Market (2nd Edition)" report to their offering.
This report provides data and insights from 101 US-based, board-certified oncologists or hematologist oncologists as to their expectations, fears, and aspirations for biosimilars in oncology.
Use the data contained in this report to better understand how US-based oncologists will make prescribing decisions in a marketplace that includes biosimilar oncology options and how this has changed since 2012.
What You Will Learn:
- Familiarity with biosimilars
- Expected pricing/discount levels
- Preferred primary endpoints
- Influence the manufacturer plays in the prescribing decision
- How the data have changed since 2012
How You Can Use This Report:
- Use this report to inform your market access strategies, reimbursement plans, and manufacturing capacity planning.
- Better inform your sales and marketing efforts by understanding the benefits and barriers physicians see in prescribing biosimilars.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Statistical Significance
4. Respondent Qualifications
5. Summary Findings
6. Study Data
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wdbmkf/biosimilars_in