CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced it has been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers for the third consecutive year and as one of America’s top 15 places to work in IT, Internet, Software & Services on its America’s Best Midsize Employers list.
- The Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employers ranking honors employers with 1,000 to 5,000 employees based on an independent survey conducted by Statista.com.
- The survey was conducted among 30,000 American employees – 84 percent full-timers – working for large firms or institutions. Willingness to recommend one’s own employer was the most important metric of the Forbes assessment, while a secondary dimension asked respondents to name good or bad employers in sectors and industries besides their own. The mix of respondents (gender, age, region, educational level, and ethnicity) is representative of the overall U.S. workforce.
Kronos has been widely recognized as an employer of choice based on
its unique WorkInspired
corporate culture. Recent distinctions include:
- Being officially certified as a great workplace by independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. Beyond the U.S., Kronos is also recognized as a Great Place to Work in Australia, Canada, and India.
- Being named to the list of 2017 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work Canada.
- Being named one of the 2017 Best Workplaces for Giving Back by Fortune magazine in conjunction with Great Place to Work.
- Being recognized as a great place to work by various other organizations including The Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal (as both a Best Place to Work and one of the region’s Healthiest Places to Work), and The Globe and Mail.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has nearly 300 job openings.
David Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“Our employees at Kronos – my fellow Kronites – are an incredible strategic weapon for our company. Their spirit of inspiration and innovation create an atmosphere where we work collaboratively and respectfully with each other, to support colleagues and our customers as members of one big team. We’re honored to be listed on Forbes’ Best Employers list once again because it reaffirms that Kronites are proud to work at our company and happy to recommend Kronos as a place to work.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.