DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Adhesives & Sealants Market by Technology (Water-based, Solvent-based, Hot-Melt, Reactive), Chemistry Type (PAE, PVA, VAE, EVA, SBS, Synthetic Rubber, Polyamide, Polyurethane, Epoxy, Cyanoacrylate), Application, and Region - Global Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering.
The adhesives & sealants market is expected to grow from USD 49.50 billion in 2016 to USD 63.50 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.11% between 2016 and 2021. Growing demand from applications, such as paper & packaging and building & construction is expected to fuel the growth of the adhesives & sealants market.
Paper & packaging is expected to be the largest application segment of the adhesives & sealants market during the forecast period. The growth of the segment is expected to be driven by increase in the demand from the consumer goods sector and the growing population resulting in a large end user base.
Asia-Pacific region is the largest market for adhesives & sealants and is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Growing end use application markets and technological advancements are expected to fuel the growth of the market in the region.
- Construction, Transportation, & Consumer Applications to Drive the Adhesives & Sealants Market
- Shift in Preference to Hot-Melt Adhesives
- High Demand for Adhesives & Sealants From the Asia-Pacific Region
- Technological Advancements in End-Use Industries
- Volatility in Raw Material Prices
- Recessionary Effect on the End-Use Industries
- Growing Demand for Low Voc, Green & Sustainable Adhesives & Sealants
- Increasing Demand for Lightweight & Low Carbon Emitting Vehicles
- Stringent and Time-Consuming Regulatory Policies
- 3M Company
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Bostik SA
- Dap Products
- Franklin International
- H.B. Fuller
- Henkel AG & Company
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants, LLC
- Sika AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6k2xt3/adhesives_and