DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Option and Evaluation Partnership Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2017" report to their offering.
The Global Option and Evaluation Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2010-2017 report.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter option and evaluation deals. The majority of deals are multicomponent whereby the licensor retains either a option and evaluation right to the resultant product of the research collaboration. There are also numerous pure option and evaluation deals whereby the products originator takes on a partner in order to advance the product or compound to a point where the licensee might seek to proceed to a licensing deal.
This report provides details of the latest option and evaluation agreements announced in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic sectors. Fully revised and updated, the report provides details of option and evaluation agreements from 2010 to 2017.
- In-depth understanding of option and evaluation deal trends since 2010
- Analysis of the structure of option and evaluation agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 1,000 actual option and evaluation deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual option and evaluation contracts enter into by the leading fifty big pharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a option and evaluation agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Therapeutic area
- Technology type
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in option and evaluation dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Overview of option and evaluation deal structure
Chapter 4 - Leading option and evaluation deals
Chapter 5 - Top 50 most active option and evaluation dealmakers
Chapter 6 - Option and evaluation contracts directory
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4mrmtj/global_option_and