DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in Vietnam for Automation and Control System Manufacturers, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
This research service discusses the automation and services revenue generated by various automation and control system suppliers in Vietnam. The companies included in this study are all major vendors.
The objective is to identify the major end users, the distribution channel for each product, and the major projects that use automation and safety systems in Vietnam. The study also discusses the revenue contribution by product type and regions of interest for automation vendors. Historical data from 2013 to 2015 are examined and included. Considering the prevailing political, legal, and economic situation and other trends, the study also forecasts revenue and growth rates till 2021 and discusses major factors affecting the industry.
Drivers, restraints, and initiatives and support from public and private organizations are also provided. Revenue split among major vendors has been discussed for the total market and also for each product segment, while analyzing their strengths across major end-user industries, product segments, and key competitive factors.
The major end-user industries covered in this study are:
- Oil and Gas
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Power Generation
- Food and Beverage
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Pulp and Paper
- Metals and Mining
- Packaging, and
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI), and
- Safety Systems
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the prevailing trends in the automation and control market in Vietnam and what will it look like in the next 5 years?
- Who are the major market participants and what is the competitive scenario currently?
- Will the current suppliers be able to meet customer needs? Does the market offer opportunities for new entrants?
- What is the total market for automation and control systems in Vietnam and what factors will drive/impede their adoption?
- What factors do end users look at while choosing a supplier, and why?
- Who are the major end users of automation systems in Vietnam and what are the key areas vendors should focus on so as to retain or increase their market share?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Automation and Control Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Automation and Control Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Automation and Control Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Automation and Control Market
8. Product Segment Analysis
9. PLC Segment Analysis
10. DCS Segment Analysis
11. SCADA Segment Analysis
12. HMI Segment Analysis
13. Safety Systems Segment Analysis
14. The Last Word
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlzmvc/growth