DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Hospital Care Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players and financials" report to their offering.
Global Hospital Care Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Hospital Care disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Hospital Care disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Hospital Care deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Hospital Care deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
- Trends in Hospital Care dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Hospital Care deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Hospital Care deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Hospital Care deal records
- The leading Hospital Care deals by value since 2010
- Most active Hospital Care dealmakers since 2010
In Global Hospital Care Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Hospital Care dealmaking
Chapter 3 -Financial deal terms for Hospital Care partnering
Chapter 4 - Leading Hospital Care deals and dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Hospital Care contract document directory
Chapter 6 - Hospital Care dealmaking by therapeutic target
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jh4th6/global_hospital