The healthcare system in the USA lacks uniformity in terms of facilities as well as insurance coverage. This coupled with high administrative and infrastructural cost results in unequal access to private healthcare. Rising interest rates in the country is leading to high health insurance premiums for families and workers. From 2005 to 2015, interest rates have increased by more than 60%, higher than the country's rate of inflation as well as rise in wages.
Portable Technology was the latest trend in the healthcare services market as of 2016 . Advances in diagnostic tools have improved veterinary services. Equipment such as portable x-ray and portable ultrasound scanners have increased the efficiency of veterinary treatment (especially in emergencies due to injury) for all equine/large animal, companion, exotic and mixed animal practices. For example, Wristscan V9, a diagnostic device, is being used for pregnancy tests for animals.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Healthcare Services Market Characteristics
2. USA's Healthcare Services Market
3. Healthcare Services Market Global Context
4. Porters Five Force Analysis of the Healthcare Services Market
5. PESTLE Analysis of the Healthcare Services Market
6. Healthcare Services Market Segmentation
7. Healthcare Services Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Global Healthcare Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
9. Healthcare Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
10. Healthcare Services Indicators Comparison
11. Global Healthcare Services Market Competitive Landscape
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Brookdale Senior Living
- M D Anderson Cancer Center
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Encompass home health
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/54q4sn/us_healthcare