In March, Keller Williams broke three all-time productivity benchmarks, originally set in June 2016, in the listings taken, listings taken volume and contracts written volume categories.
"By targeting the first quarter and getting more effective, our associates are delivering value and building more predictable, sustainable businesses," said John Davis, CEO, Keller Williams.
Q1 2017 Results
- Franchise is home to 159,510 associates, a net gain of 4,337 agents globally.
- Agents closed 208,168 transactions in Q1’ 17, up 14.0 percent over Q1 ’16*.
- Agents closed $58.4 billion in sales volume, up 18.9 percent from previous Q1*.
- Franchisee owner profit in the first quarter was up 19.5 percent over Q1’ 16 to $34.3 million*.
- Profit share increased 22.4 percent over Q1’ 16 to $29.0 million*.
Q2 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q2 performance)
- Agents took 164,982 new listings (new market inventory), up 6.3 percent over Q1’ 16*.
- Listings taken volume totaled $51.9 billion, up 10.0 percent over Q1’ 16*.
- Agents wrote 260,569 contracts (projected closings), up 11.9 percent over Q1’ 16*.
- Contracts written volume was $73.7 billion, up 17.4 percent over Q1’ 16*.
- Training magazine named Keller Williams No. 1 training organization worldwide
- Keller Williams unveils new product strategy, technology road map and vision
- Keller Williams expands into Jamaica and Puerto Rico
- Keller Williams nabs most top firms on top brokerage lists
"Our growth and agent production gains are fueling our transition into a technology company that benefits agents and their customers,” said Davis. “More important, they're helping our associates fund their lives and create legacies worth leaving."
*Franchise results achieved across the United States and Canada.
About Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world with more than 840 offices and 159,000 associates across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. In 2017, Training magazine named Keller Williams the No. 1 training organization across all industries worldwide.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial and farm and ranch properties. For more information, visit kw.com.