STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--January – March 2016
- Consolidated revenue for the period was SEK 234.5 M (101.2), an increase of 132 per cent compared to 2016
- EBIT for the period was SEK 21.1 M (8.9), an increase of 136 per cent compared to 2016
- Net result for the period was SEK 18.7 M (6.7)
- Earnings per share for the period before dilution was SEK 2.12 (0.76)
- Cash flow before financing activities during the period was SEK -2.3 M (3.5)
- For the free-to-play games the average Monthly Active Users (MAU) was 6.5 million, an increase of 109 per cent compared to the same period in 2016. Average Monthly Unique Payers (MUP) was 236.4 thousand, an increase of 117 per cent and average Monthly Average Gross Revenue Per Paying User (MAGRPPU) was USD 35.9, an increase of 10 per cent compared to the same period in 2016
- Revenue from free-to-play games grew by 151 per cent compared to the same period in 2016 and accounted for 97 per cent (90) of the total revenue
More information about the Company can be found on www.g5e.se/corporate.
This information is information that G5 Entertainment AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 07:30 CET on May 4, 2017.
About G5 Entertainment
G5 Entertainment AB (publ) (G5) is a developer and publisher of high quality free-to-play mobile games for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows-powered devices. G5 develops and publishes games that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of experienced and novice players. G5’s portfolio includes a number of popular games like Mahjong Journey®, Survivors: the Quest®, Hidden City®, Twin Moons Society®, Supermarket Mania® and The Secret Society®. G5 Entertainment AB (publ) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2014.