DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Stem Cell Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts" report to their offering.
The Global Stem Cell Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the stem cell partnering deals and agreements entered into by the world's leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Stem Cell partnering deals. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and proceed to commercialization of outcomes.
This report provides details of the latest Stem Cell agreements announced in the life sciences since 2010.
- Trends in Stem Cell dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Stem Cell deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life Stem Cell deals
- Access to Stem Cell contract documents
- Leading Stem Cell deals by value since 2010
- Most active Stem Cell dealmakers since 2010
In Global Stem Cell Partnering 2010-2017: Deal trends, players, financials and forecasts, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
- Technology type
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in Stem Cell dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Leading Stem Cell deals
Chapter 4 - Most active Stem Cell dealmakers
Chapter 5 - Stem Cell contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 - Stem Cell dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lk5pd/global_stem_cell