DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fetal (Labor & Delivery) And Neonatal Care Equipment Market Analysis By Product (Ultrasound, MRI, Fetal Monitors, Infant Incubators, Neonatal Monitoring, Respiratory Assistance, Phototherapy Equipment), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market is expected to reach a value of USD 12.7 billion by 2025
Fetal and neonatal care devices consist of a variety of equipment that are designed to monitor and detect complications in newborn babies. The growth of the market can be attributed to factors such as a growing birthrate in developing countries coupled with rising prevalence of associated premature births also known as preemies.
Furthermore, neonatal hospital-acquired infections such as Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections (CLABSI) and healthcare-associated pneumonia are additional notable factors responsible for the growth of the market.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- North America holds the largest share in the fetal and neonatal care equipment market owing to the growing awareness about neonatal and fetal care along with increased number of neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) admissions
- Market growth will be limited by factors such as poor healthcare accessibility addressing proper neonatal care and decreasing birth rate in certain developed countries
- A larger share of the global market is held by the neonatal care equipment segment, and the fetal care equipment segment is anticipated to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period
- The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to aspects such as high birth rate in some Asia Pacific countries such as India & China along with rising awareness programs for the improvement of fetal care & neonatal care
The major players in the global fetal and neonatal care equipment market include
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Fisher & Paykel
- Masimo Corporation
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Medtronic PLC
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q499tl/fetal_labor_and