ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING), the global leader in seamless payment, today announced it will be exhibiting at the ETA TRANSACT 2017 conference, taking place May 10-12, 2017 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. The company will be introducing the RP450BT, a versatile mobile card reader, which expands upon its robust line of secure EMV-ready mobile solutions.
The key features of the RP450BT include “Just Works” pairing for seamless Bluetooth coupling, an innovative design to increase stability and portability, standard compatibility with hundreds of iOS and Android handhelds, and more. Also available with the card reader are two docking options: a desktop cradle and a device clip-on. The cradle provides the flexibility to use the RP450BT as a desktop reader and connects the device either wirelessly or via USB. The clip-on accessory allows merchants to seamlessly attach the device to a smartphone or tablet via a small plate, which has a minimal footprint when the RP450BT is not being used.
In addition, two Ingenico Group executives will be presenting on the following emerging payment topics:
- The Omni-Channel Revolution, a panel on the state of global technology adoption, the evolving customer purchase journey, and the emerging payment acceptance trends and players from across the globe, featuring Ingenico Group's Jacques Guérin, executive vice president, North America – Wednesday, May 10, 11:00-11:50 a.m. PT
- Global Alternative Payments Now Exceed Traditional Credit Card Use, a panel on how the over 330 alternative payment methods are shaping the way consumers pay, featuring Ingenico ePayments’ Andrew Monroe, director of business development, North America – Wednesday, May 10, 2:00-2:50 p.m. PT
- Security and Integrated Payments, a panel during the ISV/Integrated Payments Workshop featuring Ingenico Group's Rob Martin, vice president, security solutions, software development and QA – Wednesday, May 10, 3:45-4:30 p.m. PT
Ingenico Group will also showcase a range of its innovative payment solutions at booth #1008. Highlights include:
- In-Store: Solutions designed to enhance the checkout experience, including its next generation Telium TETRA smart terminals (Desk/3500, Desk/5000 and Lane/5000), as well as its mobile card readers (RP450, RP750 and Moby/3000) paired with fixed tablet enclosures;
- Mobile/Wireless: Mobile and wireless solutions designed to enhance the customer experience wherever payment acceptance is needed, including Telium TETRA smart terminals (Link/2500, Move/3500 and Move/5000), the iSMP4 Companion and Universal Tablet enclosure in addition to its mobile card readers (RP450, RP750 and Moby/3000);
- Unattended: Whether for parking, retail, hospitality, or virtually any other industry, Ingenico Group will be showcasing its versatile unattended payments solutions as part of a kiosk display; and
- Software and Services: Ingenico Group’s subject matter experts will be on hand to discuss its software and service solutions, including Estate Manager, Marketplace, semi-integrated and P2PE.
“As omni-channel continues to play an important role in how merchants create a better experience for their customers, it’s important that they’re aware of all of the solutions that are truly available to them, including in-store, online, mobile and unattended,” said Guérin. “We are excited to be a part of TRANSACT this year and look forward to meeting with ISO, acquirer, processor and ISV communities, and the exciting exchange of innovative ideas that occur every year.”
About Ingenico Group
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING) is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best-known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise. Learn more at www.ingenico.com or twitter.com/Ingenico.