Advancements in screenless displays have created opportunities for display manufactures to discover a wide range of solutions for multiple applications. Miniaturization of electronic components, advancements in wireless communications and navigation, and adoption of smart devices across various industries is expected to fuel advancements in the screenless display industry.
Advancements in screenless displays can have a high impact across various applications. Though construction of 3D images, evolving form factors, and high data privacy features may drive opportunities, high initial investment and lack of consumer awareness are some of the key factors that hinder widespread adoption.
This technology and innovation report focuses on capturing developments in visual image, virtual retinal, and synaptic interface screenless display forms. The report also includes other screenless display forms- holographic displays, heads-up displays, smart eye wear, and brain-computer interface.
Key questions addressed in the technology report:
- What are the various categories of screenless displays?
- What are the different types of screenless display solutions that can be adopted in various applications?
- What are the factors influencing adoption of screenless display?
- What are the key patent and funding trends?
- What are the key innovations propelling R&D in screenless displays?
- What is the R&D pipeline for screenless displays?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Landscape Assessment
3. Visual Image Display - Holographic Display
4. Visual Image Display - Head-up Displays
5. Virtual Retinal Display-Smart Eyewear
6. Synaptic Interface Display - Brain-computer Interface
7. Technology Roadmap and Growth Opportunities
8. Key Patents and Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2dr288/developments_in