HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PROS® (NYSE: PRO), the revenue and profit realization company, today announced that a record number of seasoned executives from some of the world’s most prominent companies will deliver keynotes and addresses at its global customer event. This year’s Outperform conference – themed Powering Modern Commerce – attracts companies from around the world that are looking to reshape their businesses in the new modern commerce era that requires frictionless and personalized buying experiences. The conference, scheduled May 10-12 in Chicago, will be held at the Palmer House Hilton.
Outperform 2017 offers participants a range of track options designed specifically for their areas of interest. Whether it’s airlines or B2B industries, attendees can choose the path best suited for their requirements. Outperform also provides industry-specific tracks with speakers and thought leaders for food & consumables, technology, healthcare, automotive & industrial and airlines.
Outperform welcomes its high-profile conference sponsors. This year’s platinum sponsors include Icertis and Microsoft. Deloitte and Xactly serve as gold sponsors for 2017, with Infare, CloudCraze and QL2 as silver sponsors. Avalara and ZS Associates are bronze sponsors.
“Companies are shifting to a modern commerce experience, which requires a fundamentally new approach to doing business,” said PROS President and CEO Andres Reiner. “Customers are looking for personalized, frictionless buying experiences across every channel and every device, continuously and in real time, with complete price transparency. At Outperform, speakers will share their insights into these changing market dynamics and discuss how they’re leveraging the latest advances in science, cognitive algorithms and machine learning to respond to their customers with greater speed, consistency and precision. We look forward to seeing our customers and appreciate the support of our sponsors. Outperform 2017 promises to be our largest and best-ever conference.”
An impressive array of leaders from some of the world’s most highly regarded organizations will deliver keynote addresses:
- Altimeter Group, a Prophet Company: Brian Solis is principal analyst and future at Altimeter, a Prophet Company, who studies disruptive technology and its impact on business and society. In his reports, articles and books, he sets out to humanize technology and its effects to help executives gain new perspective and understand what’s next. In his research, Solis explores digital transformation, customer experience, culture 2.0, and the future of industries, trends and behavior. His Outperform remarks will focus on “The End of Business as Usual.”
- Cargill: Sonya McCullum Roberts serves as President for Growth Ventures & Strategic Pricing at Cargill Protein. In her remarks – Moving from Spreadsheets to Modern Commerce in the Food Industry – Roberts will discuss how managing successful change with new software implementations often hinges on how well data and analytics are leveraged. She will give participants the confidence that leveraging data and analytics will help sales and pricing teams make courageous decisions to realize the full value of their offering.
- Forrester Research: In recent years, there’s been a transformation resulting in the consumerization of B2B buyers, where their buying expectations mirror those from their B2C life. In this session, Forrester Analyst John Bruno will highlight how buyer expectations are evolving, the experiences companies need to deliver, and how companies can accelerate their journey toward delivering on the promise of modern commerce.
- Icertis: Samir Bodas is the co-founder and CEO of Icertis. His address – Transforming Your Commercial Foundation for Modern Business – will highlight how winning organizations are using enterprise contract management to respond to the demands being placed on companies by increased business velocity, emerging technologies and heightened regulation.
- Microsoft: Hayden Stafford, Vice President, Global Enterprise Sales for Microsoft Dynamics will join PROS CEO Andres Reiner in the opening keynote. The two will review the evolving business landscape and the emergence of modern commerce, personalization and frictionless selling in a presentation titled “Disrupt or Be Disrupted in a Modern Commerce World.”
- TAP Portugal: Elton D’Souza is Senior Vice President, Network and Revenue Management, for TAP Portugal, the country’s flag carrier. In his remarks, D’Souza will share how the airline is implementing PROS Real-Time Dynamic Pricing to deliver increased personalization through dynamic pricing science. He will show how the airline determines the best offer for every customer request, providing up-to-date pricing and seat availability from every selling channel to deliver a modern commerce experience.
Outperform features an impressive line-up of additional speakers, including PROS customers and industry thought leaders, who will share their personal insights and experiences:
- Ramesh Anantharaman, Senior Vice President, Revenue Management, flydubai: Prepare for High Growth in the Modern Commerce Era.
- Nancy Andes, Senior Vice President, Marketing, ARUP Laboratories: Leveraging Dynamic Pricing Science for GPO Negotiations and Market Research.
- Jim Broderick, Director, Price Strategy, Iron Mountain: Utilizing Algorithmic Machine-Learning to Grow Subscription Revenue Year After Year.
- Randy Carey, Director, Information Technology, Manitou Americas: Improving the Digital Experience Through Modern Commerce.
- Richard Cleaz-Savoyen, Director, Revenue Optimization, Air Canada: Availability and Distribution: The Key to Powering Modern Commerce.
- Sambit Dutta, Senior Director, IT Development & Enterprise Architecture, Land O’Lakes: Delivering an End-to-End Sales Experience for Food.
- Patrick Garcia, Enterprise Application Architect, and Scott Grieve, Manager, Sales & Operations Excellence, L&W Supply: Project LIFT: Increasing Margin with Quoting and Price Optimization.
- Paul Greenberg, Managing Principal, The 56 Group: Greenberg, an industry visionary and thought leader, will join PROS CEO Andres Reiner, Brian Solis and PROS Chief Visionary Officer for the closing panel.
- Forrest Harris, Senior Manager, Pricing Strategy and Analytics, McKesson Medical-Surgical: Driving Business Value with Dynamic Pricing Science.
- Roger Harris, Senior Vice President, Revenue Management, Distribution & Alliances, Aeromexico: Optimizing a Latent Revenue Source with Group Sales.
- Scott Hirvela, Director & Head of Configure/Price/Quote, Global Sales Operations, Hewlett-Packard, Inc.: Using Dynamic Pricing Science to Deliver a New Channel Partner Experience.
- Justin Lane, Director, Strategic Services & Partner Marketing, Xactly: Beyond PROS: Extending Modern Commerce Across the Sales Process.
- Matt Louis, Senior Director, Revenue Management, Southwest Airlines: From Launch Partner to Transformation Partner.
- Jack Li, Builder, Datassential: Food Industry Trends to Watch For.
- Natalie Mancosky: Global CRM Excellence Leader, Honeywell: Re-imagining the Sales Experience with Modern Commerce.
- Matt Medintz, Assistant Vice President, Market Analysis and Planning, Hub Group: Transforming the Cargo Business with Dynamic Pricing Science.
- David Mok, Senior Director, Pricing Strategy, Fortune 50 Orthopaedic Manufacturer: Taking the Power of Modern Commerce to a Global Scale.
- Amy Mosher, Director, Sales Operations, Avalara, Inc.: Scaling the Sales That Make Sales Tax Less Taxing with Frictionless Quoting.
- Larry Oberkfell, President & CEO, IFMA: State of the Food Industry.
- Ranjit Pabla, Sales Director, Dynamics 365, Enterprise and Partner Group, Microsoft: Transformation is Essential to Your Competitive Advantage.
- Wendell Raddatz, Vice President, National Accounts, Hologic: Transforming Value in Healthcare Using a Modern Commerce Approach.
- Alex Stoll, Vice President & Head of Global Sales Operations, HP Inc.: Leveraging Dynamic Pricing Science to Invigorate Partner Channels.
- Joe Strausbaugh, Senior Manager of Pricing & Repairs, Kaman Fluid Power: Increasing Margin Through Simple, Transparent & Data-Driven Dynamic Pricing.
- Alyson Threadgold, General Manager, Process & Systems, Fonterra: Driving Stakeholder Success: How a Holistic Modern Commerce Platform is Changing the Game in the Dairy Industry.
- Sebastien Touraine, Head, ONE Order Program, IATA: NDC and ONE Order.
PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a revenue and profit realization company that helps B2B and B2C customers realize their potential through the blend of simplicity and data science. PROS offers cloud solutions to help accelerate sales, formulate winning pricing strategies and align product, demand and availability. PROS revenue and profit realization solutions are designed to allow customers to experience meaningful revenue growth, sustained profitability and modernized business processes. To learn more, visit pros.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements about the functionality and benefits of revenue and profit realization software to organizations generally as well as the functionality and benefits of PROS software products. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon PROS historical experience with revenue and profit realization software and its current expectations of the benefits of revenue and profit realization software for organizations that implement and utilize such software. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described herein include the addressability of an organization’s revenue and profit realization software needs, the risks associated with PROS developing and enhancing products with the functionality necessary to deliver the stated results and the risks associated with the complex implementation and maintenance of revenue and profit realization software such as PROS software products. Additional information relating to the uncertainty affecting the PROS business is contained in PROS filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements represent PROS expectations as of the date of this press release. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and PROS disclaims any obligations to update or alter these forward-looking statements in the future whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.