This is a fully CPD Accredited Office Manager Course. On successful completion, CPD Certification is awarded. The course aims to develop rounded a skill set and practical capability to work efficiently within Office Manager roles.
The course is delivered by an experienced Business Skills trainer with experience as an Office Manager. Numerous successful Office Managers have taken this course to set their career up. The training is highly practical and interactive, as it aims to develop real confidence and abilities within the workplace.
Who Should Attend:
Administration staff looking to become a supervisor or office manager; existing office managers looking to enhance on the job performance and knowledge or skill base.
- Policies and procedures of organisations
- Effective Business letter writing
- Preparation of Business letter, emails, faxes, etc.
- Explanation of organisational charts
- Health and Safety in the office
- Legislation and related compliance
- Customer facing skills
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks, etc.
- IT equipment; communications equipment
- Effective Team working
- Budgets and target setting
- Explanation of management styles
- Filing and keeping organisational records
- Equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace
- Management of time
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2hvgc9/office_manager.