DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Acne Vulgaris (AV) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast to 2023" drug pipelines to their offering.
Acne Vulgaris (AV) - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast - 2023 report provides an overview of the disease and market size of the Acne Vulgaris for the global, United States, EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom) and Japan for 2013-2023. It also includes global historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the Acne Vulgaris Diagnosed Cases from 2013-2023.
According to research, the Diagnosed cases in 7 major markets for Acne Vulgaris (AV) were 113,959,366 cases in 2013 and are expected to be 136,929,289 cases in 2023.
As per estimations, the global market size of Acne Vulgaris (AV) was USD 5,360.1 Million in 2013 and is expected to reach USD 14,226.3 Million by the end of 2023.
- Report covers the disease overview including pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options
- Marketed information including available prescription drugs
- The Report also covers the detailed global historical and forecasted epidemiological data covering United States, EU5 and Japan from 2013-2023
- It also provides Market size of Acne Vulgaris (AV) for United States, EU5 and Japan from 2013 and forecasted Market size to 2023
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Introduction
- Acne Vulgaris Market Overview at a Glance
- Total Market Size of Acne Vulgaris for 7 MM in 2010-2023
- Total Market Share Distribution of Acne Vulgaris for 7 MM in 2015
- Total Market Share Distribution of Acne Vulgaris for 7 MM in 2023
- Acne Vulgaris
- Signs and symptoms
- Types of Acne
- Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm
- Marketed Drugs
- Top Marketed Drugs for Acne Vulgaris
- Acanya: Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Tazorac: Allergan
- Veltin: Almirall, S.A.
- Duac: Glaxosmithkline
- Epiduo and Epiduo Forte: Galderma S.A.
- Sarecycline: Paratek Pharmaceuticals
- Aczone reform: Allergan
- SB204: Novan, Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vbvk5l/acne_vulgaris