Complete Overview of Gambling Worldwide
- Covers every world gaming jurisdiction with market summaries, financial data, statistics and profiles of properties, owners and regulators.
- Provides market, financial, legal, and regulatory information about land-based and online gambling in 200+ regions and jurisdictions around the globe.
- Will help you gather world market data to support your business plan, analyze local and foreign competitors, and monitor global trends.
From a synopsis of each jurisdiction's gaming activities to details on the participating properties and property owners, the Global Gaming Almanac provides a complete and well-organized overview of the gambling market in every country outside the U.S. and Canada.
The Almanac describes each segment of the gaming industry including casino and card room gaming, race wagering, sports betting, commercial bingo, lotteries, charitable gaming, and online gaming. Annual financial statistics are provided in charts and tables along with the historic and current regulatory environment in each jurisdiction, an overview of pending legislation, and major trends. Counts and distribution of gaming properties, devices and tables are given along with profiles of properties, owners and regulatory agencies.
The Almanac will help you gather international market data to support your business plan, analyze local and foreign competitors, and monitor global trends.
As an added bonus, the Almanac appendix provides country-by-country Consumer Price Index (CPI) tables and currency conversion information.
- Coverage of more than 200 international gaming jurisdictions
- Gaming property counts
- Device and table counts and distribution
- More than 4,600 international property profiles
- Over 300 property owner profiles
- 250 regulatory agencies
- 2010-2014 gaming revenue data by gaming type per country (available for some jurisdictions)
- 2010-2014 year-over-year gaming revenue growth (available for some jurisdictions)
- Annual taxes collected from gaming activities (available for some jurisdictions)
- Financial data provided in local currencies and in U.S. Dollars
The Global Gaming Almanac Online Subscription additionally contains:
- Global gaming interactive analysis tool with location and statistical data for all gaming properties outside the U.S. and Canada. Use the analyzer tool for custom gaming property marketplace analysis by geographic area and by type of gaming facility.
- Interactive global gaming property maps displaying the locations of every gaming property outside the U.S. and Canada.
- More than 1,400 annual reports covering international (non U.S. and Canadian) gaming businesses that publish their financial results.
- Global regulatory agency and commission directory with contact data for 250 regulatory agencies and commissions around the world (outside the US and Canada) with website and e-mail addresses, agency or commission contact names and titles.
- Online access to the current printed Almanac and prior nine editions of the Almanac in searchable electronic format
The CD version of Global Gaming Almanac contains the complete contents of the printed Almanacs in PDF format along with all items described above with the exception of interactive property maps.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview of Gaming Worldwide
3. Gaming in Africa
4. South Africa
5. Gaming in Asia and the Middle East
6. Cagayan Economic Zone and Freeport
7. Gaming in the Caribbean
8. Gaming in Central and South America
9. Gaming in Europe
10. Gaming in North America
11. Gaming in Oceania
12. Gaming on Cruise Ships
13. Gaming Property Owners
14. Gaming Properties Ranked by Size
15. Gaming Properties Grouped by Property Type
16. Appendix A: Assumptions and Methodology
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbm56p/global_gaming