DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "North American Class 1-8 Starters and Alternators Aftermarket - Forecast to 2023" report to their offering.
This research service covers Class 1-8 vehicles starters and alternators aftermarket in terms of volume and value across the United States and Canada. It discusses unit shipment, revenue, average price, distribution channel share, and market share. The base year for analysis is 2016 and the forecast period is 2016 to 2023.
The unit shipment of the North American starters and alternators aftermarket is expected to decline moderately in the coming years. Increase in Vehicles in Operation (VIO), coupled with rising average vehicle age will help in restricting the decline of unit shipment during the forecast period. This study covers classification of sales by starters and alternators, new and remanufactured, and by Classes 1-3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Overall, unit shipment will decline marginally, considering the fact that the market is mature and the overall market is consolidated. However, due to the increase in average price per unit, the revenue will grow marginally.
Key channel partners are warehouse distributors and retailers in the Class 1-3 segment and warehouse distributors and Original Equipment Service (OES) in the Class 4-8 segment. OES' share in the Class 4-8 segment is expected to increase in the future, while in Class 1-3, warehouse retailers will be providing a tough competition to warehouse distributors.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What will be the unit shipment of the total Class 1-8 starter and alternator market in terms of new and remanufactured, and in terms of different classes?
- What will be the revenue of the total Class 1-8 starter and alternator market in terms of new and remanufactured, and in terms of different classes?
- What is the average price of Class 1-8 starters and alternators at the manufacturer level, by new and remanufactured, and by Class?
- What is the distribution structure of the total Class 1-8 starters and alternators market like as a whole and also by new and remanufactured, and by class?
- What are the market shares of the major participants in the total Class 1-8 starters and alternators as well as what are their shares in the new and remanufactured segments as well as what are their shares in various classes?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Class 1-8 Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
6. Class 1-3 Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
7. Class 1-3 New Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
8. Class 1-3 Remanufactured Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
9. Class 4-8 Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
10. Class 4-8 New Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
11. Class 4-8 Remanufactured Starters and Alternators Aftermarket
12. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/chcnkv/north_american