DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Food and Beverages Industry - Digital Transformation and Technology Landscape, 2016" report to their offering.
Food safety and consumer preferences are of paramount importance in the food and beverages industry and have a significant impact in dictating terms to food manufacturers and associated companies. In addition, there has been increased focus on maintaining the nutritional benefits of food products in recent years. This is due to rising health consciousness among consumers globally. Operational efficiency, food waste management, a high degree of control toward nutrition norms, gaining technical expertise on data management, and innovative packaging solutions are focus areas in the industry aimed at catering to consumer needs.
In food safety, Big Data analytics, cloud-based systems, radio-frequency identification (RFID), and advanced integrated software solutions are trending technologies that aid in ensuring the safety and quality of food products. In food packaging, recyclability, food waste management, color-changing labels on food products for consumer visibility on product freshness, and responsive packaging are technology trends observed among food companies and manufacturers associated with food packaging.
The study also describes companies and their best practices across the value chain in the industry. In addition, growth opportunities in the technology sector driven by the impact of megatrends and new capabilities of market participants are also discussed.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What does the future of technology in food and beverages look like, and what key challenges will affect the technology market in future?
- How do macroeconomic factors determine the necessity for advancements in technology and new product innovations, and how do they affect the final consumer?
- What important enabling technologies across the food and beverages value chain will see the greatest growth, and how are these likely to change in future?
What are the primary consumer factors that will contribute to the
overall growth and growth mix in the technology market for food and
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Food & Beverages Industry-Digital Transformation and Technology Landscape
3. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
4. Visionary Innovation Leadership in Edible Packaging for the Food & Beverages Industry
5. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2kvmz/global_food_and