CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Qvidian, the leading provider of cloud-based RFP and proposal automation software, today announced the winners of the Connect17 Awards, its annual customer excellence awards. The winning individuals were honored earlier this month at Connect17, Qvidian’s annual user conference, held this year in Tampa, Florida.
Considering five unique categories, the Qvidian management and customer relations teams choose individual users and Qvidian champions who have driven business value and innovation in their enterprises with the help of Qvidian’s RFP and proposal automation software. Two individuals at Cisco and Verizon were repeat winners, having won Connect awards in unique categories two years in a row.
Winners of the Connect17 Awards include:
- Innovator of the Year – Honors the person who has driven exceptional innovation within his or her team or organization by seeking out new and creative ways to utilize Qvidian. For the second year in a row, Qvidian honored Darrell Woodward from Verizon with an award.
- Business Growth – After 40 years as primarily a provider of specialty assessments, Questar set an ambitious goal to become the premier provider of high-stakes grades 3–8 statewide assessments. In June of 2015 — and within six months of fully implementing Qvidian — Questar won Mississippi’s statewide assessment contract. The State of New York awarded Questar its state contract over their incumbent assessment provider shortly thereafter, and less than a year after that, Tennessee followed suit.
- Business Transformation – Designed to recognize the individual who played a key role in questioning the status quo and drove transformational change and process improvements in his or her organization as supported by Qvidian. This year, Qvidian chose to award two individuals from ABM with the award, Mike Rembish and Chloe Degen. ABM implemented Qvidian while aligning the business to different vertical markets. Rembish and his team established a Center of Excellence to more effectively cross-sell products in the vertical markets, with Qvidian as a key part of that move to a segmented approach.
- Qvidian Superstar – Recognizes an outstanding advocate for Qvidian, who evangelizes the role of the proposal writer both inside their organization and outside of it. Marcel Schwarz from Cisco was a repeat award winner this year. Schwarz and his group collected business requirements from different units within Cisco to determine how the services layer of the organization could help each one. Based on that research, the team developed a plan and gained buy-in from different product groups and functions across the company to fund an enterprise license. Now all of Cisco shares access to Qvidian, ensuring consistency and accuracy in selling a vast number of complex products.
- Value Achievement – A special category for individuals at organizations who have implemented Qvidian within the last 12 months and in that short time have already driven ROI from usage of the software. Qvidian chose Maureen Holtzclaw from FIS for this award. Holtzclaw was part of a team that launched Qvidian to enable the organization to respond to business growth.
“Each year at Connect, we come together to recognize and celebrate the individuals who are true champions of both the proposal writing profession and Qvidian’s leading software,” said Lewie Miller, president, Qvidian. “This year’s winners were truly exceptional, and have proven the impact that automating the mission-critical functions of proposal and RFP writing can have on a business. Congratulations to all the winners of this year’s Connect17 Awards.”
For more information, please visit www.qvidian.com.
Qvidian, established in 2003, is a solution provider of cloud-based RFP and proposal document automation software. Qvidian enables teams to easily and efficiently access, assemble, deliver, measure and manage sales documents. Qvidian’s innovative software and advisory services help organizations manage repeatable processes and workflows that enable them to deliver winning proposals. Qvidian has more than 1,100 global customers and 200,000 licensed users.